? ??????????????Love Love Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (90 Ratings)??97 Grabs Today. 46221 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????The Only? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (29 Ratings)??82 Grabs Today. 24014 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spacey L BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My unpretty post

Well, good news and not so good, or maybe not good, just don't care right now.

My bone density scan came back and it is good! My Lyrica for Fibromyalgia was approved.

My insurance for any reason what so ever does not cover ANY type of weight loss surgery.

Yesterday I had my 2nd epidural and as of right now it will be MY LAST one. It did not go good. I had 3 with each boy during childbirth, a Thoracic Epidural is in a different location much higher up. The local hurts, then he inserted the epidural needle and I know for a fact when he was going upward it was not near numb enough and pain like I have never felt ripped up and down my spine and right side of my back. He stopped and started and it happened a 2nd time. Then he put more local in, hurt. After that it was just bearable pressure. I won't do it again.

I was up almost all night...AGAIN. my hips hurt, my entire right side, my spine. I am over it.

I tell myself many have it worse but yet all I want to do is move to a beautiful area in Michigan near the water and spend whatever quality life that is ahead of me in paradise.

I'm unhappy.

Love you all

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Awwwwww Angie, I hate hearing you are in pain, Hope you feel better soon , Love Ya Lisa XOXO

Bridgett said...

Feel better.

Big hugs.

XOXOO

Robin said...

Big big sigh. I'm glad you at least have your meds approved:) Hang in there. Pain is so debilitating, so at least know that we care and would take it away from you if it were within our powers.

M said...

Hey Angie,

Long time no see!!!

I have fibro too - and I have used Lyrica - it wasn't prescribed to me for fibro - but it did help a lot with the pain.

I was going to find a pain specialist to see if I could get the shots - If they would work - I'd take the pain of the shots - I'm not able to walk or stand for more then 5 mins at at ime.

Going to neurologist tomorrow - maybe I'll get some answers there!!

Good luck with the lyrica - I hope it does the trick!!!

HUGS,

Michelle