? ??????????????Love Love Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (90 Ratings)??97 Grabs Today. 46221 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????The Only? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (29 Ratings)??82 Grabs Today. 24014 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spacey L BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I WANT A CUPCAKE!

I sell on Etsy.com , not sure if any of you knew that but I am making jewelry and posting it as of now. I haven't listed my canyon sun or even quilts, I go through phases. With my back the one thing I can do is make jewelry. Today while surfing I found a lady that makes the most YUMMY looking cupcakes..now I have been CRAVING cupcakes, and I know I can make them or go buy them, I just haven't. I lost 18 lbs in 2 mths and since my 5 rounds of steriods and being ON MANDATORY REST I have packed on 10 of those lbs. it's so discouraging. I just can't say how much. Wait, I'm sure some of you know! Anyways...here is this lady's blog...http://thefancyladygourmet.blogspot.com/... her etsy site is www.thefancyladygourmet.etsy.com ...you will have to check it out. I am going to order the white chocolate cherry truffle cakes. And I am going to pop them like there is no tomorrow!!!

Well, my appt with the spine dr. is July 21st, as of now I am cancelling it. I had such horrible spasms and sharp shooting pains. The epidural itself was beyond painful last time and I can say it hasn't been worth it as of now. It seems I am on a uphill battle from the age of 35 and up. Sclerosis in 2 vertabras and anterior bone spurs to compliment my osteoarthritis. I will say that the Lyrica has done great with the fibromyalgia...that is good news! And my bone density scan was good.

Now I apologize if this is all repeat. I honestly am getting worried. My memory has been funny. And now... I will remember something and I can't recall if I "Dreamt it", "Imagined it", or "thought it" or it was REAL or TOLD to me. Sometimes I will ask Scott..."Did you tell me that..or DId this happen?". Something is really off. I am going to keep my endocrinologist appt in Sept because my gut tells me so.

Here is my own etsy if you would like to see what I have made. www.AngelaBradley.etsy.com

Luv you all

5 comments:

The Fancy Lady said...

thanks so much for posting this ,your so sweet your message made my day. I hope everything gets better for you soon.

Lisa said...

Awwww Angie, your jewelry is just beautiful, keeping you in my prayers , XOXO Lisa

Rose said...

yummy cupcakes!! take it easy sweety!

Bridgett said...

Off to check out your jewelry. :D

Robin said...

I will definitely look at your link:) Hugs to you today. So, did your cupcakes come in yet? They do look tempting, eh.