Okay, I get NO alerts....is that normal? Do I need to check this *dashboard* each day?? It's a bummer.
Okay, my camera is dead, however I will get pics soon and upload them. I have 3 - 5 gallon containers full of wine. One will be ready in 3 weeks. The other a good month or more. And Scott's plum wine about another 3 mths. Remember that Cherry Wine he made that tasted so bad??? Well, after we *stabilized* it and sweetened it, it tastes GREAT!
Tomorrow at Weight Watchers is my 2nd Weigh In. I don't expect a loss. It was not a healthy eating weekend. We had our soccer party at my home on Sat. night and I got the boys all trophy's! Each parent paid me $5.00 and it's amazing what a $5.00 trophy can do for your child! They looked great and had there name on them and everything. The party was awesome, everyone had a good time. We had people on our deck till almost 2 am!
Today is gorgeous outside, it's hard to believe in 1 week the temp. is suppose to really drop.
I will be glad when the campaign is over for president and politics in general. And I am even MORE glad that the term is only 4 years. I think both presidential candidates are schmucks. And the only thing I hope is that for people buying into the BS of either party to just go look at the PAST voting records and it is there you will see what you believe in with whom the most and who you disagree with and see who is back pedaling the most on topics.
To be honest, I will say that right now McCain gets my vote, and I hate to say it. But the Partial Birth Abortion weighs on me heavily and Obama to me is a monster on the subject. And he voted and STOPPED it even from reaching the floor when it came to those babies born alive. The Baby Born Alive Act. Now again, it's personal. And I respect anyone that votes with an intelligent vote and knows what / who they are voting for. I also know that many don't have an issue with partial birth and abortions. And I respect that. So don't go disrespecting MY DECISION and my thought on this in my blog. Again, thank god that the term is only 4 years then hopefully in 4 years we can have some real running candidates.
So my hair has really lightened up a lot. Everyone loves the color. And I want it darker.
I wish I had the guts to put a tattoo of Norwegian writing of my kids names, date of birth only in numbers and there weight and time of birth. Like Angelina Jolie does on her arm. I love it. I just am not brave enough. Although...you never know.
Maybe I could do...
5.14.1995.9.11.21.5 that would mean
Bradley oldest. Born May 14, 1995, weighing 9lbs 11 oz and 21 1/2" long
I really like how she dedicated her tats to her kids in an interesting weigh besides a name. Boring.
Have a good day everyone :) Never know what I will do next.
Monday, October 13, 2008
You've got to be kidding me!
Posted by Water Runs Through My Soul at 11:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
The dashboard IS your alerts unless you subscribe to blogs by email. I have the email subscription on mine, but a lot don't. The dashboard is the best way to go. I love having all the alerts at one place!
you will need to check dashboard daily, as that is your alerts here.
have a good week.
huggies...
Hey love...start 'following' the blogs yo want to read. Then when we pdate, the links will be on the dashboard.
XOXO
Hi Angie,
Yes, I finally made it. I just recently decided to start writing again, so I'm just now making my rounds with those that came over & following them. On the alerts - another way is to make a blog list on your front page, & set to sort by the most recent one that posted. I can tell at a glance when someone has posted.
Yes, you need to check dashboard or google reader.
Be different babe . . . don't even consider a bunch of tattoos. Have a good Tuesday.
I sent you a few personal email alerts.
i think you look great in your dark hair....if you want a tattoo, go get one. How cool that you made sure each kid got a trophy. I bet the boys LOVED that!
XO
I found out how to get alerts on my dashboard with ADD A GADGET and going to the one that says BLOG LIST. I clicked on the and then I clicked on ADD A BLOG TO YOUR LIST. Under the place where it says to add an URL it gives an option to click on journals you are following and then click the ones you want alerts from. Unless they are private.
I did that today so I can come see you and quiet a few others I am missing.
Thinking of you,
Nelishia
Post a Comment