Well, I *thought* I was following blogs here and it seems I am not. ughhhhh
It's been 5 days on Weight Watchers. And you know what?? I am so happy! It is EASY to forget HOW FLAVORFUL can be. The Recipe Books by WW are OUT OF THIS WORLD. It is also easy to get out of the routine and forget how much I LOVE TO COOK! I also forgot how much my family LOVES the recipes! I don't know how I have fallen off so many times because the fact is, I love there food ideas, and I feel better on it, regardless of weight loss, I FEEL BETTER already when I eat better. It seems that weight watchers for me is *ACCOUNTABILITY* to taking care of ME. The other day I made this Thai Coconut Soup, Scott and I ate it out on the deck in front of the chimnia on a cool night. It was GREAT. I also drank almost a bottle of wine. 17 pts it cost me. YIKES! (you get 35 a week on CORE) Last night I made a pork chop recipe (which I don't care for pork chops typically) and I cut up the boys BEFORE I added this mix of tomatoe/green pepper/onion on top and for Scott and I ,....we LOVED IT! I also took Sweet Potatoes, cut them up, mixed in Olive Oil, Lemon juice sprtiz and dill and baked them. They tasted awesome, everyone gobbled them up!
This blog spot is going to take some getting used to. I don't know why it won't let me "follow" other journals...it's annoying
My arm hurts pretty bad today..I have a nice lump that darts out signals of pain. Dang it I am accident prone!
Hope your all having a good day :)
Friday, October 3, 2008
Food food and FOOD
Posted by Water Runs Through My Soul at 6:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
hi girlie.
glad you're liking ww.
this new blog is gonna take some getting use to. lol
have a good wkend.
huggies.
i can not see any of your links..like the one that says "post a comment". are you using the same color for them as you do as the background?
Congrats on your good job on WW!
XO
HOWDY!!! Glad to have found you again!! You're liking WW, huh? It's the best....although I am on a sort of "binge" myself today!!
((hugs))
Jeanne
Your links are missing. I was able to move around my mouse until I found the comment link. You can change the colors of links and stuff if you need too.
I like it here too :-)
Post a Comment