? ??????????????Love Love Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (90 Ratings)??97 Grabs Today. 46221 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????The Only? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (29 Ratings)??82 Grabs Today. 24014 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spacey L BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Weigh In Results...Week 2

Well, let's see. Getting use to this blog.spot is like moving into a new home. It just doesn't feel comfortable yet, however I think it has far more to offer then AOL could touch.

Today was my FIRST Weigh IN.........-3.2 down. I was happy....very happy actually. It gives me incentive to keep moving and let's me know I am on the right track.

This week as been INSANE. I have had back to back appointments and errands and people to meet everyday. I have a HUGE order due out by Friday and it's not done. I don't know if it will be by then either. I need a 1-2 hours PER BATCH of Balms. And frankly, I haven't had 1-2 hours at home to do it.

Bradley had an eye exam today at the opthamologist today and they said he is nearsighted with a "lazy eye". I have a lazy eye to. I am sad he needs glasses for in school. I also wonder how bad can it be if he only needs glasses IN SCHOOL? I asked the dr. if he could be *Faking* to get eye glasses. He said it is impossible because of the red fraction light he does BEFORE he pulls out the blurry words. He could tell he was farsighted before he had time to cheat. one more toothe gone then he gets braces??

Either I need to sell more CSun products or my new weight loss goal is going to land me in a strip club. It's things like this that seem that we just are not making it.

Christmas is around the corner. Can you believe that?? I have to be honest. I am NOT looking forward to it at all.

Hope you all are well :)

7 comments:

Amanda said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))Seems like everyone is having hard times this year,I know I am and Christmas not to far behind.This year is going to be the first one ever,that I am going to cut back,menaing going to the 5 and beloew sootr.I have 16 Neices and Nephews,thats alot.Have a nice night.

Missie said...

I'm not looking forward to Christmas this year either. I'm sure most of us aren't. Spending won't be like it's been in the past.

Martha said...

::SIGH:: I know how you feel! The only thing I'm looking forward to about the holidays is our annual get together!

lisa said...

again, it is not like i am the charity knowitall of Ohio BUT i know if a person contacts the Lions Club and fills out papers they will buy a child glasses.....even if you have an income.
Finally, rain, huh?
I missed you and glad you wrote. I hope you get the order completed and have some ME time.
XO

M said...

Congratulations on the weight loss!!! way to go!

I need to get back to it - I was doing so well with the low carbs. then I started eating carbs lol.

2 out of 3 of my kids have glasses so far - its insane!

I'm no where near ready for Christmas! EEK

hugs,

Michelle

Vicky said...

congrats on weight loss. I know finacially it's rough but, you will make it through so many people including myself are in the same boat. Good luck love V

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

I know we are gonna be very slim this Christmas. I'm loosing all my money everyday in the stock market in things I can't touch through 401K. It's disgusting to where I have to ride it out to come out ahead.
Been there with the glasses all three kids and braces two kids.
Glad I found you on here didn't know you were here already.
Take care, Chrissie