? ??????????????Love Love Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (90 Ratings)??97 Grabs Today. 46221 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????The Only? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (29 Ratings)??82 Grabs Today. 24014 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spacey L BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The income for a PawPaw

I won't lie, I typically don't do well with change. However, blogging for me is free therapy. I love it. It's not that I was thrilled with AOL blogs and I will say I looked into doing a blog like this before instead. Just never did.

I do have a few questions though:
Can you make these blogs private? Are they easily searchable? I really have no tolerance right now to rewaken my pathetic stalker.


I went to Dorothy Lane Market to buy mangos this morning (they were out at Krogers AND Meijers) Here is what I found in addition:

Yes I realize the picture is upside down, however read the price.....$11.21 for a Pawpaw fruit. I was certain this was a price mistake...then I looked at the other Pawpaws(not that they had a lot mind you) they ranged from $4.00 to 11.21. They had about 6 of them. Now all I gotta say is, I want the LIFE that can AFFORD a bag of Pawpaw fruits. Ughhh.

Today is the meeting with the staff teachers/principal in regards to Bradley. Same old shit, different year, bigger headaches. Sometimes I can't help but feel, WHY BOTHER if my son isn't going to be a part of this game plan? It is exhausting.

Yesterdays first day of WW (Weight Watchers) went well. I was reminded of my "weak" times in the day. From about 2 pm till 5 pm. I just want to eat, because I am bored, like food, no clue, I just want to eat. I ended up eating 5 bananas yesterday (yes I like them, but never thought I was obsessive till yesteday) and I had some of the WW Peanut Butter Bars, 1pt each. I ate 2. It was worth it.

I am excited and ready to finally drop 1-2 sizes.

Have a good day everyone :)

12 comments:

Sugar said...

we're all learning, will take awhile to get the hang of it.
huggies,
sugar

lisa said...

YES, you can be private. That is UNREAL for that fruit. My God. I bet it rots before someone buys it! LOVE YOU

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

Yes you can be private you just have to set your settings as such and then email invite everyone. Good luck with the school and your son it's fraustrating I know I went through it with my son. Why the boys? My girls were a breeze and cried to go to school for that social thing you know one big party. I'm glad you will continue on journaling. Look forward to receiving a private invite soon.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Sage Ravenwood said...

Delighted to see you over here dear friend! I love that...the life that could afford a bag of Pawpaw fruit. (Hugs)Indigo

M said...

Hi!
I made it over too!

Hugs!

Michelle

Water Runs Through My Soul said...

Can I have the comments emailed to me like on AOL?

jojo said...

found you!!
love Joanne
(stijoan)

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie,
I've saved the link, thanks for posting it! I've been going through J-land getting as many as I can, so far, not many have set anything up. Others are quitting altoghether. After I migraine my journal here, I haven't yet decided if I'll keep on writing. If I do, it looks like it will be elsewhere. I don't think Blogger will work very well, because it looks like entries here have to be short. My main thing is time - it took me a year to become halfway proficient at AOL, & I really don't have the time to set up something else from the ground up again. I don't have the time to even read & comment like I would like, much less try to muddle through another system. Anyway, if I end up not journaling any longer, I'll keep in touch as much as I can by stopping by as many J-landers as I can find.

Dirk
http://journals.aol.com/tsalagiman1/the-first-amendment-not-politi/

Karen said...

Angie, yes you can have the comments mailed to you. Go to your SETTINGS, then click onto COMMENTS and go down to where it asks to for an email address to send your comments to. I'm just starting a new one up now on blogger. Karen (karensull12@aol.com)

Missie said...

I'm glad you ventured over! LOL

Rose said...

I am here too! things should be fine. Glad you are an advocate for your son! keep up the good work.

CINDY said...

ain't no way I'd pay all that money for a fruit? veggie? that doesn't even look appealing, ewwwwww. (((((hugs)))))
Love ya lil sis

http://cindyslife2.blogspot.com/