? ??????????????Love Love Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (90 Ratings)??97 Grabs Today. 46221 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????The Only? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (29 Ratings)??82 Grabs Today. 24014 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spacey L BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, November 1, 2008

It's Been Awhile

It's been way to long :( I guess without having the reminders sent to my email about new journal alerts/comments, it's like a out of sight, out of mind thing.

I will post my new Myspace here for you to all go there if you have accounts. I have been posting Random Thoughts almost daily. It is in no way in replace of this blog where things are a bit deeper. However, I am not private here and not sure if I want to go that route yet or how to. I do know that there are 2 people that are reading this that are UNIVITED, UNWANTED.

The first is my lovely stalker David Phycho man...the 2nd is my old Neighbor Shannon. And since I know she is reading this I will post this.

Dear Shannon,

We were neighbors, you fooled me thinking we were friends. Shame on me for being so blindsided. I babysat your kids for you, free of charge. I bought you a 25.00 gift card for your favorite store without a single THANK YOU from you. I invited your family over for Christmas dinner and made sure your daughter had food just for her. I bought them gifts and I felt we were close. You fooled me. You only used me. I took you to bars with your friend and was not once invited to stay. I even picked you up from a bar. Never a thank you. I gave you free Canyon Sun stuff, NEW left overs from Beauti Control, never a thanks. You are the most ungrateful self centered person. And I am a fool for believing something you never were. I even went over and helped paint your kids rooms since you were to incompetent to do it and none of your other friends offered to help. I have watched over your home, took care of your yard. You are a user and are trash to me. I am a fool for buying into your fakeness. Now you come back to town and talk down about me, motion gagging yourself as my name is mentioned. You talked down about my family. I only have 2 things to say to you..1 ~> I pity you, and your kids. 2 ~> Thank you for teaching me that there are people, grown woman, mothers that use people that have a good heart like me.
I know your dirty little secrets that would shatter your marriage, your encounter with another male, your lesbian flings. It's never far out of my mind if you decide to run your mouth again about myself and my family. Don't consider it a warning, but a promise.

Now, for me, that was my closure that I have been waiting to come back and blog about. As I close this entry she is behind me, in thoughts and all. I will put her out of my mind like I have done to so many others that have done me wrong, or those I love.

Election is nearly over. Thank god. I'm sick of the signs, the commercials, all of it. I don't buy into the promises of either candidate and wish people were smart enough to realize that there is a *house* that holds the bigger deck in my opinion. I am confident on my own voting. And I think that the best presidents would be those with small bank accounts that couldn't even afford to have signs printed out. The average working person. McCain/Obama, they are not the average person.

I will make my rounds to your journals, I miss all of you way much!

Lisa, I got your message, sorry I haven't called back. I'm horrible with phones and don't like to be on them.

Love to you all

4 comments:

Bridgett said...

Boy, I can certainly understand why you wouldn't want Shannon in your life anymore.

I have a private journal...it's a pain on blogger, I'll be honest. Alerts of any kind don't seem to work, so I always have to send out my own alerts when I write. It's annoying.

It's good to hear from you!

Jeanne said...

First of all, it was SOOOO good to hear from you. I had been wondering where you had been....and I thought maybe you were writing somewhere else and I wasn't invited! (lol) Glad to see you again!!

As for Shannon.....I say GOOD RIDDANCE! No one needs to be treated that way!!!

((hugs))
Jeanne

Rose said...

glad you're ok and glad you let all that out...although that girl doesn't deserve the time of day!

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

Sorry that your so called friend turned out that way. I swear you can't even find people who are real anymore.
I have a private journal on here and like it that way whether people get notice or not. I figure if they wanna see me they'll drop by.
Take care, Chrissie