If a journal is private here, does it NOT show up on your dashboard?? I am assuming not :( So I am behind on some very important people here.
I have made nearly 200 Lip Balms since yesterday. I LOVE MAKING LIP BALMS. Because I typically have all the freedom I want to make a mixture of flavors. Here is my line up this round........
Honey Bee (with real raw honey)
Strawberry Cheescake (MMmmm) Mint Green Tea (LOVE IT)
Natural (for anti flavor people..OR sensitive lips)
Baby Soft (Flavor free and extra soft application)
Chai Tea (LOVE IT)
Candy Apple (Fabulous)
Very Cherry (always popular)
Grape (very popular)
Polar Ice (VERY VERY Popular)
and if I have enough tubes I would like to make Buttercream .
Bradley has had a NASTY allergic reaction to camo makeup. He RUBBED it in (you shouldn't do that really) and it's RED RED, eyelids puffy, teenie blisters. He is misrable. Got him on Benadryl and Cortizone Cream. I feel just horrible for him ;(
I have started Christmas shopping, my goal is to make everything possible for everyone I give to. Handmade Necklaces, CARDS, Left over table top quilts I found while searching my goodies, Canyon Sun things. We average about 800.00 between gifts for all kids and all people, I think I can trim that a couple hundred by making stuff.
I started quilting again, I love it. I found my passion renewed because of a friend Heidi. I want to make a quilt each year for all my boys. This one is the one I have in the works for Dusty: (see if you can spot my *SUPERVISOR* By the way,,,Dusty, my middle son LOVES LOVES LOVES MONEY. The green fabric has cool black dollar signs on it and the other is bills.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Quilt Pictures
Posted by Water Runs Through My Soul at 8:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Mmm...some of those lip balm flavors sound yummy! Especially the strawberry cheesecake. Yum-mo!
Love the material for Dusty's blanket. ;)
OXOX
I did not know you quilted!! I quilt too!! We need to do one together!! Lov eya!
I use to quilt by hand when my kids were little. Now that sewing machine stuff would be the way to go. I'm sure all your sons will love whatever you make them.
Hugs, Chrissie
You are just so talented Angie. I know how to crochet, that's about it. LOL. Quilting is way cooler!
Some people make a public journal solely to annouce updates in their private journal. You know what I mean? So that it shows on people's dashboards.. Because yes, otherwise you have to visit them daily to see if they have posted.
~Jenn
LOL, love your serious looking supervisor there:)
Mint green tea sounds good to me, but if polar ice is so popular, there must be a reason!
UGH on the allergic reaction to camo makeup.....
Post a Comment