Well,,,,I am seriously behind on reading into the lives of others that I hold dear in my heart. I guess this Blogspot and I haven't connected yet. When I don't get alerts, it's out of sight, out of mind thing. I am going to try to make a point of checking in daily.
I have been doing many random blogs on MySpace, so here is the link and info YOU need to add me if you wish, I post all my pictures, blogs much more and am far more active.
http://www.myspace.com/fishtails4beer
It will ask you for my first and last name to add me. The name is: Captain Morgan
If you have problems , drop me an email at PeytonsWater@aol.com
I also opened a new Myspace page called "Quilts of Hope", or Canden Fairy. I am in the process of opening a charity that donates Quilts to kids, children that are ill, underprivalaged and foster children and children that stay with there moms at the Womans Batter Shelter in Dayton Ohio.
I have a PayPal link that accepts donations and will take any fabric you have that you want to get rid of. However all of you being primarily out of state, this would make it more difficult. However it would help me greatly if you would just spread the word and help me grow to move in large angel steps and truly make a difference one quilt at a time. Here is that myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/candenfairy
Much Love
Angie
Below are QUILT TOPS..unfinished quilts that the tops are done and it's ready to layer and quilt. Well the Mermaid Quilt is done though...and I think it's already been donated to a girl having eye surgery today on both eyes
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
MySpace
Posted by Water Runs Through My Soul at 4:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
I love the quilt charity project! As if you need another project?! Ha. Then again, you wouldn't be you if you weren't going a mile a minute on several things at once.
I'll try to get to your myspace. Captain Morgan. Ha, love it.
The "no alerts" thing IS an adjustment. I am trying to log into my blog, and go to my dashboard, where it's supposed to show me the latest updated entries for the blogs I follow. Eh.
The quilts are beautiful! What a wonderful charity project.
Hugs, Rose
The quilt project sounds wonderful!
Glad to hear you're okay.
I have a myspace, but I don't think I have you added. I had to make a new one had problems with the other.
Quilts are adorable. I love them and such a great idea.
Take care, Chrissie
http://almostparadise3.blogspot.com/
bless you my dear! you have a heart of gold!
Angie, I found you on here, Yea !!!!!!! Love You Lisa
The quilt charity project is awesome! It really takes a special person to actually do something hands-on like that to try to help alleviate some of the suffering. I think it's awesome! The quilt tops are beautiful!
There's an award waiting for you on my journal, and thanks for the MySpace add!
Dirk
http://tsalagiman2.blogspot.com/
I see I'm not the only one guilty of not keeping up. I just can't get into this blogger thing either. You are a beautiful fairy and the boys, grrrrrr arrrrgh scarey. Chai Tea lip balm??? Oh baby! Love me some Chai Tea!
Gosh that is a great idea for the quilts....I see you have a HuskV whatever you spell it Machine! Me=jealous!! I want a new sewing machine. Shelly is making quilts too and I wanna!!!!
Captain Morgan and I are special friends........
Will I see you in FLA??? Please say yes. I need to find accommodations for Fri & Sat nights --- wanna spend more time there with y'all!!
Love you and miss you and I know, it's my fault!
Post a Comment