? ??????????????Love Love Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (90 Ratings)??97 Grabs Today. 46221 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????The Only? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (29 Ratings)??82 Grabs Today. 24014 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spacey L BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 6, 2009

follow up

Well..the dr. called yesterday. All my other tests (Lymes, Celiac, Vitaimin Def., Hormones) are all good/normal.

The nurse asked if I had read about CFS, and if I wanted to come in and talk to the Dr. about it and/or if I had questions.

The fact is the name of CFS is really "Always Sick Disease", I had none of this till after Eric was born and I had just got off about 5 mths of Antibiotics, both orally and IV. If you ask me, my gut is all messed up and the "gut" is your home plate for your entire immune system. I have tried to get it corrected, but just can't seem to.

It is what it is.

I got a job to as a CAREGiver...I haven't got my first client will, but in time I will. I need a job like a hole in the head. It seems everyone in my family is so happy. God knows Angie has nothing to do and just sits around all day.

Hugs

7 comments:

MammawsDecorativeArt said...

Hi Angie;
I haven't been around for awhile because I've been sick more on than off for the last year and haven't kept up consistently with everyone like I should. For that I am sorry. You made a lot of sense about the CFS. I am awfully sorry to hear you've came down with that diagnosis. I really enjoyed your journal last year and watching you make wonderful stuff and the pics of your family, then the dream journal. I hope to reconnect with you more this year.
It's hard to be a caregivere when you need help yourself but you are doing what you have to do.
Hugs, Nelishia

Robin said...

Oh, gosh, Ang. I hope you get some relief, too!

And, yes, the "gut" is key sometimes. May you have a good weekend.

Bridgett said...

Hey sweetie...check out my holistic blog. I go over many things to do to correct gut issues. Because you're EXACTLY right. All those antibiotics have wiped out the good bacteria in your system and skewed your immune system.

Now it's time to kill the bad stuff and bring in the good.

Digestive enzymes, probiotics, aloe juice, grapefruit seed extract...I bet you could be feeling a ton better. You're probably full of systemic yeast too from the antibiotics. Again, I have an entry on yeast too.

Here's the link:
http://allnaturalboo.blogspot.com/

Dirk said...

Hi Angie,
Bridgett is right about the antibiotics. They not only eliminate the good bacteria, antibiotics also wash vitamins out of your system such as vitamin C. I hate to hear you have CFS. I hope there is some type of treatment where you can get some relief. I don't know enough about it to know if there is or not. Regardless, I really hope this eventually passes.

Dirk
THE FIRST AMENDMENT, NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT II
http://tsalagiman2.blogspot.com/

Sharon said...

I'm wondering if I have CFS...I know Uncle Arthur is creepin in on me.

Martha said...

Just stopping by to check in on you - long time no see! Say hi to the family for me too :-)

Sharon said...

OK it's time for a blog update!!