? ??????????????Love Love Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (90 Ratings)??97 Grabs Today. 46221 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????The Only? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (29 Ratings)??82 Grabs Today. 24014 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spacey L BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Here

Fantastic. After 5 years of chronically being sick and feeling just plain crappy. They are starting to narrow it down to this..........Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I looked at the dr. and simply said...So basically I will feel like shit the rest of my lfie. I can say that safely because my father is the Poster Child for CFS.

More blood work is being done before they stamp the CFS on my chart. Lyme's disease, Celieac, PSOS, Vitamin Deficiency and my hormones run.

Lovely.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Awwwww hon I am so sorry about this, XO Lisa

Dirk said...

Hi Angie,
Great to hear from you again, I just wish that it was better news. My next door neighbor's wife years ago had CFS. Her only symptom was a constant low-grade fever that would never go away no matter what. She was diagnosed with CFS, & fortunately it eventually returned to normal after about two years.

I really hope & pray that it's nothing more than vitamin deficiency or something very simple. Keep us posted, OK?

Dirk
THE FIRST AMENDMENT, NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT II
Nothing wrong with being a geek, Ken!!! :) Very interesting post, so I guess that puts us in the same category.

Dirk
THE FIRST AMENDMENT, NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT II
http://tsalagiman2.blogspot.com/

Robin said...

I'm glad that you posted and let us know.

And, well, that certainly sucks. But, if you're living and experiencing it, anyway, I suppose it helps to know what it is..... and that other things are ruled out.

So sorry, Ang. That's such a draining syndrome.... as you know, duh. May yours be one of the ones that improves in time.

Bridgett said...

Please keep us updated.

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Glad to see a posst from you. Sorry to hear that,but its good the finally know why you been feeling that way for so long

M said...

Hi Angie,

I'm sorry you are going through this.

I went through all those autoimmune tests a few years ago and they found nothing.
It was/is pretty frustrating - not knowing - and also finding out.

I have fibromyalgia - have the drs looked into that? I think that sometimes they go together with cfs.

Hang in there-I'm praying for you!

Love,

Michelle

Sharon said...

Must be what's happening to me...that or fibromyalgia. I'm so tired. Sorry to hear you got bum news. But maybe they can fix you up!!