Bridgette...do tell more about the Aloe Juice..what type of enzymes?
I have something nasty brewing in my chest, feels just like the onset of the nasty bronchitis I was blessed with last year.
REQUEST: If you have a blog that is private, I am having a hard time logging on, maybe I am not added or it is the wrong user name. If you would like to have me as a reader (as I would like to continue reading those I did before) please add me as:
PetyonsWater@yahoo.com
I will be getting rid of AOL in the near future.
I have been hammering away on my child quilts, I opened a 2nd blog JUST FOR PICS and info on them. I love working on kid quilts, the novelty prints are so much better and they are smaller so they don't take as long to finish.
I haven't *DE-THINGED* anymore in the house yet, I just have felt like I am running on empty and I know it's because of my sucky immune system.
It's nasty cold here in Ohio, I miss Florida, I miss the beach and the WARMTH.
Can someone tell me how to change the background on these blogs? I like mine but do not like the transparency of it.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Aloe Juice?
Posted by Water Runs Through My Soul at 4:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hey sweetie, I'll e-mail you privately about the aloe juice and enzymes.
I don't know how to do a daggone thing w/ journals and blogs, typically. I DID finally get a photo on mine! :)
Then again, I rather like the transparency effect yours has, as if the water is always quietly and definitely THERE, throughout all of your life.
I've heard great things about aloe vera, but have only used it on (external) skin; I've mostly heard of its healing properties for things like sunburn.
Try not to run yourself so ragged. I know, you thrive on a busy life, and you have children, plural!, and a husband, and egads, you have a life. But. I was sick almost nonstop August-after Christmas. Here's hoping those office buggers stay home when they're sick, finally, and that you get well, also.
I sent you a new invite to your addy.
Glad to see you're posting on here or copying and pasting which ever.
Sorry your getting sick, yes stop it before it gets worse.
Your little quilts were darling. So did everyone enjoy them for Christmas?
Can't help with the blog thing because I can't figure out how to make a pretty background it never shows up when I try so I gave up.
Take care, Chrissie
((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))I hope you feel better soon.I hope someone was able to help you on how to change your template.Have a nice day.
hey lil sis, i finally found you again. sorry your feeling so sick. i hope you get better soon. I found an easy way for me to add pics. I email the pics to myself, then save as (and name) then I go into Documents and find them to add to blog. I'm having surgery on wednesday. Got a lump in left breast and their gonna remove a piece and test for cancer. Pray it isn't ok? Well, I will email you with link to my blog. Miss you. Oh and I love the pics of the quilts.
((((hugs))))
Love ya lots xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
I love your background and I miss Florida too. I'm ready to run away. Can you believe it snowed here!? HERE!! Geeesh.
Hey Angie;
It's been a long time since we've had a chance to visit each other's journals. I see you over on Facebook now. The yahoo address has a typo for Peyton'sWater and I wonder if it is intentional. I want you back. I miss seeing you around. I do hope you feel better soon. It's been a horrible season of sickness at my house. I do 3000 mg of Vitamin C. Probably not a good idea for everyone. I tried the aloe juice and couldn't get past the horrible taste. I'm still horrible with blogger and with Facebook I cannot find anyone. Wish I could help. I think your background is very pretty.
Nelishia
Post a Comment